MarketResearchReports.Biz include new market research report "Future Of The Turkish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape And Forecasts To 2019" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2014 -- The Future of the Turkish Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
To Read Complete Report with Toc: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/225164
- Over the historic period, Turkish defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -0.46%, declining from US$14.2 billion in 2010 to US$14 billion in 2014
- Turkey’s military expenditure, valued at US$14 billion in 2014, is expected to increase to US$21.1 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of 9.10% over the forecast period
- Turkey’s military expenditure will be driven by the country’s strained relationship with Greece, threats posed by the Kurdish Workers Party (PKK), peacekeeping missions, and a reduction in foreign dependency for military equipment
- The Ministry of Defence (MoD) is expected to procure multi-role aircraft, naval vessels, multi-mission helicopters, and missile defense systems
This report offers detailed analysis of Turkey’s defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants
Browse Full Report With Toc: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/future-of-the-turkish-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2019
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Turkish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Turkish defense industry during 2015–2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Turkish defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Turkish defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/225164
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Turkish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.