Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Gantenerumab (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
Gantenerumab (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The publisher has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, Gantenerumab (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. There are no long-term effective therapies for Alzheimers Disease (AD), so this remains at the top of the list for unmet needs. While physicians agree that symptomatic therapies are relatively safe and effective, these therapies are still lacking because of they cannot maintain their effects and lack mechanisms that alter the course of the disease.
Roches Gantenerumab, also known as R1450/RO4909832/RG1450, is a novel fully-humanized anti-A IgG1 mAb that has been optimized in vitro for binding with sub-nanomolar affinity to a conformational epitope expressed on A fibrils. Gantenerumab preferentially interacts with aggregated A in the brain and lowers A by eliciting effector cell-mediated clearance.
- Overview of AD, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Gantenerumab including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Gantenerumab for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for AD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Gantenerumab performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Gantenerumab from 2012-2022 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit