Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Gardening in Singapore", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2013 -- Due to the increasingly hectic pace of modern life, consumers are less likely to adopt gardening as a hobby and increasingly prefer to spend their free time engaging in other activities. Another factor is the lack of space for gardening activities to be carried out. As a result of space constraints and a lack of time, the popularity of small indoor plants such as money plants, which are easy to maintain and look after, is increasing.
Euromonitor International's Gardening in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Garden Care, Gardening Equipment, Horticulture, Other Gardening, Pots and Planters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Gardening market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement and Gardening Suppliers in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement and Gardening Suppliers in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement and Gardening Suppliers in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)