Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2012 -- Caring for the lawn and garden remains a very popular weekend activity for many US households. According to data from the National Gardening Association, over 70% of US households spend time and money taking care of their lawns and gardens. At the same time, some consumers consider these activities to be arduous and not enjoyable. In these cases, the hiring of a lawn service professional is common. The choice of do-it-yourself (DIY) versus hiring professional help also varies significantly...
Euromonitor International's Gardening in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Barbecues, Garden Care, Garden Sheds, Gardening Equipment, Horticulture, Other Gardening, Pots and Planters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Gardening market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide