New Biotechnology market report from Markets and Markets: "Gas Chromatography Market - Analysis & Global forecast to 2019"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2015 -- Gas Chromatography Market by Instrumentation (Systems, Detectors, Autosamplers, Fraction collectors), Consumables & Accessories (Columns, Fittings & Tubings, Flow Management) & by Reagents (Analytical, Preparative) - Analysis & Global forecast to 2019
Over the years, the gas chromatography market, which includes Instrumentation, Accessories & Consumables, and Reagents, has witnessed various technological advancements that have led to an increase in the application areas of chromatography. For instance, chromatography techniques are widely used in academic research laboratories and a number of industries, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology and biopharmaceutical, food and agriculture, environmental testing, and others.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The gas chromatography reagents market is the fastest-growing market segment. In the gas chromatography instrumentation market, the systems segment contributes the most and is growing at the highest CAGR. This can be attributed to their features, such as excellent separation capabilities, reproducibility, and quicker separation.
In the coming years, the growth of the gas chromatography market is likely to be centered on Asia. This region offers an array of opportunities for growth and is likely to serve as a revenue pocket for the gas chromatography market. India, China and Japan offer high growth potential as compared to mature markets such as the U.S. and Europe. Growth in these markets is spurred by the growing pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical research industries in China, India, Japan, Brazil, and Mexico. Due to this, key players in the global market are venturing into these regions. For instance, in March 2012, Novasep established a new facility at Shanghai (China), to address the growing demand for purification process solutions in China and East Asia; the facility was built by the company in response to the growth in demand for chromatography products.
In addition, regulatory policies in the Asia-Pacific region are more adaptive and business-friendly, which has led to an increase in R&D activities in this region. Asia is a hub for clinical trials and has witnessed high growth in the CRO industry in China, India, Korea, and Taiwan. According to ClinicalTrials.gov, in June 2013, of the total 11,496 clinical trials in the world, 3,588 were conducted in the Asia-Pacific region. Asia-Pacific, along with the Middle East and Africa, is conducting 38% of all clinical trials.
The gas chromatography market is highly competitive, and has few major companies dominating the market. Players operating in the market strive hard to gain market visibility and larger market shares. The companies focus on new product launches and agreements to increase their customer base. However, the high cost of systems and the need for skilled professionals to operate highly sophisticated gas chromatography techniques are limiting the use of advanced gas chromatography techniques.
The report extensively covers the gas chromatography market, which comprises Instrumentation, Accessories & Consumables, and Reagents. The global gas chromatography market is also further classified based on region.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (Market Penetration, Product Development/Innovation, Market Development, Market Diversification, and Competitive Assessment) for reaping market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Comprehensive information on product portfolio and services offered by the top 6 players in the gas chromatography market. The report analyzes the instrumentation, consumables and accessories and reagents market across geographies - Market Penetration
- Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the gas chromatography market - Product Development/Innovation
- Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the gas chromatography market across regions - Market Development
- Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the gas chromatography market - Market Diversification
- In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products and services, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the gas chromatography market - Competitive Assessment
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Biotechnology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Preparative and Process Chromatography Market - Forecasts to 2019
- Protein Characterization and Identification Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market - Forecasts & Analysis 2014-2019
- Mobile/Micro Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecast & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Process Liquid Analyzer, Gas Analyzer, and Gas Chromatograph Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2013 - 2020