Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2012 -- Some of the major factors driving the growth of gas market are growing populations, increasing urbanization, rapidly growing automobile sector, increasing need for power generation, and growth in petrochemical industry. For decades, gas has been delivered to businesses and homes throughout the world and it has become the most dependable energy source.
Some of the major challenges faced by developing countries are dependence on foreign countries, increasing CO2 emissions, and increase in renewable energy mandates. With increasing demands from growing population, and other energy applications, the demand for gas is expected to increase in near future. Natural gas is the fastest growing segment owing to the advantages like clean burning and better efficiency.
Read More: Gas Market
Major Application Areas
- Three major atmospheric gases are oxygen, nitrogen, and argon that are used in production of steel
- Liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen are used to fuel rockets
- Nitrogen is used in brewing beer, recycling of tires, and applying finishes on toys
- Ammonia synthesized from nitrogen is used in fertilizers, amines, nitric acid, hydrazine, and urea. Ammonia is also useful in production of nitrous oxide that is used as an anesthetic in medical surgeries
Based on end-use applications:
- Power Generation
Browse More Market Reports On Energy Market Here
This research report analyzes this market depending on its segments and major geographies. It includes comprehensive analysis of current market trends, industry growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, market structure, market capacity, and projections for forthcoming years.
This research report also includes analysis of current developments, Porter’s five force analysis, and detailed company profiles of top industry players. It provides an in-depth analysis of micro and macro factors important for existing market players and new entrants.
The major geographies analyzed under this research study are North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World.
Inquire before Buying OR Buy your copy of this report @: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/gas-market.html
The key players in this industry are Baker Hughes Incorporated, BP Plc, Calfrac Well Services Ltd., Canyon Services Group Incorporated, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Devon Energy Corporation, ExxonMobil/ XTO Energy, Halliburton Company, Quicksilver Resources Incorporated, San Leon Energy Plc, Schlumberger Ltd., Southwestern Energy Company, Talisman Energy Incorporated, Trican Well Services Ltd., Ultra Petroleum Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a forward looking perspective on the different segments and factors affecting market growth
- It provides a clear understanding of the key product segments, competitive environment, and leading market players
- It helps to take informed business decisions by making an in-depth analysis of the technical and commercial strengths
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of market predictions and segmental behavior
- It provides a detailed outlook of the major competitors and their business strategies
- It helps to stay updated with recent technological improvements in the industry
For More Information Visit Us On: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We are privileged with highly experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453