Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Gas Meter Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.
A gas meter is a flow meter device that is used to measure the volume of gas consumed. It is used across in in the Residential, Commercial, and Industrial sectors. Gas meters are classified into basic and smart gas meters. The increasing need to conserve energy has led to increasing installation of gas meters across the globe.
Analysts forecast the Global Gas Meter market will grow at a CAGR of 9.33 percent over the period 2014-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Gas Meter market can be segmented into two product segments: Basic Gas Meter and Smart Gas Meter.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19071.
Global Gas Meter Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Gas Meter market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Leading Countries
- Elster Group SE
- GE Co.
- Itron Inc.
- Landis+Gyr AG
Other Prominent Vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Badger Meter, Inc.
- Diehl Metering Group
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Krohne Group
- Schneider Electric S.A
- Siemens AG
- Sensus USA Inc.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing demand for smart gas meters.
Key Market Challenge
- Difficulty in managing large data volume.
Key Market Trend
- Development of meter data management applications.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?