Recently published research from MarketLine, "Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2013 -- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Gas Utilities industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global gas utilities industry grew by 3.3% in 2011 to reach a value of $857.4 billion.
In 2016, the global gas utilities industry is forecast to have a value of $1,193.2 billion, an increase of 39.2% since 2011.
The global gas utilities industry grew by 1.8% in 2011 to reach a volume of 95,195.5 billion cubic feet.
In 2016, the global gas utilities industry is forecast to have a volume of 115,150 billion cubic feet, an increase of 21% since 2011.
Industrial is the largest segment of the global gas utilities industry, accounting for 29% of the industry's total value.
Europe accounts for 31.2% of the global gas utilities industry value.
Gazprom is the leading player in the global gas utilities industry, generating a 18.7% share of the industry's volume.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gas Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Utilities: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)