Recently published research from MarketLine, "Gas Utilities: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- The Emerging 5 Gas Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five gas utilities market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five gas utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five gas utilities market with forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $92.1 billion to the global gas utilities industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $155.0 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 11% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the gas utilities industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $47.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by South Africa and Brazil with a value of $17.7 and $14.6 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $95.4 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil and South Africa with expected values of $22.1 and $21.6 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the emerging five gas utilities market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the emerging five gas utilities market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five power generation market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil & Gas: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Utilities: Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Utilities: NAFTA Industry Guide
- Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Details of All Operating and Planned Gas Storage Sites
- Gas Utilities: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide