Gastrointestinal endoscopy devices are medical devices used to execute diagnostic and therapeutic interventions inside the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/08/2018 -- It is a minimally invasive procedure to observe ulcers, digestive tract bleeding, and abnormal growths in the colon and other abdominal & gastrointestinal conditions.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market include increasing prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases, high demand for minimal invasive procedures, technological developments in devices with more throughput & accurate results, and growth in geriatric population. However, lack of skilled professionals and high costs of endoscope devices are expected to restrain the market development. Rising demand for newer versions of endoscopes such as robot-assisted endoscopes and capsule endoscopes will contribute to a significant demand for gastrointestinal endoscopy devices in the near future.
Get the PDF of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Devices industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3530
The global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market is segmented on the basis of product, end-user, and region. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography devices (ERCP), hemostatis devices, capsule endoscopy, biopsy devices, and GI videoscopes. GI videoscopes is further segmented into video gastroscopes, video duodenoscopes, video colonoscopies, video ultrasound endoscopes, video enteroscope, video sigmoidoscope, and others, which include stents, esophageal dilation balloons, and anti-reflux devices.
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and others, which include standalone diagnostic laboratories and academic & research centers. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3530
The key players that operate in this market include Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic Plc., CONMED Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Ethicon US, LLC, Becton, Dickinson and Company., B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Cook Group Incorporated.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global gastrointestinal endoscopy devices market.
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Devices Market Key Segments:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Devices (ERCP)
- Hemostatis Devices
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Biopsy Devices
- GI Videoscopes
o Video Gastroscopes
o Video Duodenoscopes
o Video Colonoscopies
o Video Ultrasound Endoscopes
o Video Enteroscope
o Video Sigmoidoscope
By End User