DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/04/2019 -- Gastroparesis Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Gastroparesis affects female more than the male population.
2. Out of 100,000 people, about 10 men and about 40 women have gastroparesis.
3. Gastroparesis prevalence was 24.2 per 100,000 persons for both genders where 9.6 per 100,000 is for men and 37.8 per 100,000 is for women.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Gastroparesis Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Gastroparesis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Gastroparesis epidemiology and Gastroparesis market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Gastroparesis market report provides insights into current and emerging therapies.
3. Gastroparesis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Gastroparesis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and leading the Gastroparesis market.
Request for sample pages
"The age- and sex-standardized gastroparesis prevalence in 2016 was 13.84 per 100,000 persons."
Most patients with gastroparesis have dehydration and electrolyte disturbances on the presentation. The objectives of gastroparesis treatment at this point include adequate hydration and correction of electrolyte imbalances, management of an underlying disorder, and alleviation of the gastroparesis symptoms, such as nausea and vomiting, with medications. The patient's current medications are generally reviewed, and those that may precipitate gastric dysmotility are discontinued. Optimization of blood glucose is mandatory, as hyperglycemia has been shown to exacerbate the gastroparesis symptoms. Dietary modifications and symptom management with medications are recommended initially for patients with mild gastroparesis.
Patients presenting with severe gastroparesis symptoms, such as pronounced dehydration or intractable vomiting, may require hospitalization, medications, or even more invasive interventions, including intrapyloric botulinum toxin (BTX) (Botox; Allergan) injections, placement of a feeding jejunostomy tube, or implantation of a gastric electrical stimulator.
The dynamics of the Gastroparesis market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnostic methodologies, raising awareness of the diseases, incremental healthcare spending across the world, and also expects the launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2019–2028. Major Pharma giants are thoroughly working toward the development of new Gastroparesis treatment therapies for this indication, in order to provide better relief for the symptoms and hence improve the QoL of patients with Gastroparesis.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Gastroparesis treatment scenario in the upcoming years: -
And many others
The key players in Gastroparesis market are:
1. Vanda Pharmaceuticals
3. Theravance Biopharma
4. Censa Pharmaceuticals
5. CinDome Pharma
6. Bird Rock Bio
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Gastroparesis Market Overview at a Glance
3. Gastroparesis Disease Background and Overview
4. Gastroparesis Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Gastroparesis Epidemiology by Countries (2017–2028)
5.1. United States- Epidemiology (2017–2028)
5.2. EU-5 - Epidemiology (2017–2028)
5.2.1. Assumptions and Rationale
5.2.6. United Kingdom
6. Gastroparesis Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Marketed Product
7.1. Metoclopramide ODT
8. Gastroparesis Emerging Therapies
8.1. Key Cross Competition
8.2. Velusetrag: Theravance Biopharma
8.3. Tradipitant: Vanda Pharmaceuticals
8.4. Relamorelin: Allergan
8.5. CNSA-001: Censa Pharmaceuticals
8.6. CIN-102: CinDome Pharma
8.7. Nimacimab: Bird Rock Bio
9. Gastroparesis Market Size
10. 7MM: Country-Wise Market Analysis
10.1.United States Market Size
10.2.Germany Market Size
10.3. France Market Size
10.4. Italy Market Size
10.5. Spain Market Size
10.6.United Kingdom Market Size
10.7.Japan Market Size
11. Market Drivers
12. Market Barriers
13. Gastroparesis Report Methodology
14. DelveInsight Capabilities
16. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.