Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis
gategroup Holding AG: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "gategroup Holding AG: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "gategroup Holding AG"
Canadean's "gategroup Holding AG: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "gategroup Holding AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "gategroup Holding AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
gategroup Holding AG (gategroup) is a provider of airline catering and provisioning services. The company was founded in 1992 as a result of Swissair Catering's acquisition of Aero-Chef and has formerly traded under Gate Gourmet brand. gategroup serves the travel catering and hospitality markets through a portfolio of brands: deSter, Gate Aviation, Gate Gourmet, eGate Solutions, Gate Retail Onboard, Harmony, Performa, Gate Safe, potmstudios, Pourshins and Supplair. The company conducts business operations in more than 170 facilities at over 130 locations spread throughout 35 countries. The company provides catering services in more than 25 countries operating over 110 flight kitchens alongside offering aviation services in more than 20 locations worldwide. gategroup is headquartered in Kloten, Switzerland.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)