Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of GE Lighting, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
GE Lighting, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GE Lighting, LLC (GE Lighting) is one of the leading providers of lighting products, fixtures and allied products. The company designs and manufactures lighting products for both residential and commercial purposes. Its product line comprises fluorescent lights, halogen lamps, incandescent lamps, led lamps, compact fluorescent lamps and others. The company's products are widely used in hospitality, restaurant, healthcare, retail, facility management, and warehouse/industrial areas. It sells products across the world through internal and external sales network. It is a subsidiary of GE Consumer & Industrial.
GE Lighting, LLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 28, 2014: San Diego to Save More than a Quarter of a Million Dollars Annually with GE Smart Lighting Technology
Jan 23, 2014: GEs LightGrid Outdoor Wireless Control System Gives Municipalities Smarter Solutions for Street Light Management
Jan 21, 2014: New GE Lumination IS Series Suspended LED Luminaires Deliver Modern, Elegant Efficiency for Low Bay Retail and Industrial Spaces
Dec 12, 2013: Auto Dealer Achieves All-LED Aspirations with GEs Collection of Lighting Solutions
Dec 10, 2013: GEs Lumination LED DownLights Provide Customizable Lighting Design, Allowing Illumination of Key Areas with Crisp, Energy-Efficient Lighting
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
GE Lighting, LLC
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit