Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/28/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Genentech, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Genentech, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Genentech, Inc. (Genentech) is one of the world's leading biotech companies. The company undertakes research, development, manufacture, and marketing of biotherapeutics. Genentech focuses on developing drugs for unmet medical needs in the areas of cancer, immunological diseases and angiogenic disorders. Some of its major products include Rituxan, Avastin, Herceptin, Tarceva, Lucentis, Xolair, Pulmozyme and Activase. Its research activities focus on areas of cancer, metabolism, immunology, infectious disease and neuroscience. Its clinical development pipeline includes small molecules, monoclonal antibodies, and antibody drug conjugates.
Genentech, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 14, 2013 Argenta announces fourth extension of drug discovery collaboration with Genentech
Oct 14, 2013 Genentech Announces Plans to Expand California Biologics Manufacturing Facilities
Jun 11, 2013 PDL BioPharma Files For Arbitration Against Genentech Based On Underpayment Of Royalties
Jun 03, 2013 Illinois is Latest State to Avoid Burdensome Provisions in Biosimilars Bills
May 06, 2013 Florida Joins Growing List of States Blocking Burdensome Provisions in Biosimilars Bills
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit