RnRMarketResearch.com adds “General Anxiety Disorder – Pipeline Review, H1 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the General Anxiety Disorder’s therapeutic pipeline.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/26/2015 -- The report "General Anxiety Disorder – Pipeline Review, H1 2015 " provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for General Anxiety Disorder, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for General Anxiety Disorder and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete report with 19 market data tables and 11 figures, spread across 35 pages is available at
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies discussed in this report include:
-Edgemont Pharmaceuticals, LLC
-H. Lundbeck A/S
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Drugs profiled discussed in this report includes: EDG-008, lorazepam ER, PF-06372865, Small Molecule to Modulate Glutamate Receptor for Anxiety Disorders, tedatioxetine, vortioxetine hydrobromide. Order a purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=382512 . (This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user License.)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of General Anxiety Disorder
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for General Anxiety Disorder and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the General Anxiety Disorder products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the General Anxiety Disorder pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for General Anxiety Disorder
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding General Anxiety Disorder pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore more reports on Mental Illness Drugs at