DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/05/2019 -- Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Some of the key facts of the report
1. A greater percentage of diagnosed prevalence of the disease was observed for females, in comparison to males.
2. A total diagnosed Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Prevalent Population the 7MM was assessed to be more than 14,000 in 2017.
3. The highest diagnosed Generalized Pustular Psoriasis prevalence in the United States was 6,000 cases in 2017.
Key benefits of the report
1. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Generalized Pustular Psoriasis epidemiology and Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market.
Request for sample pages"Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market size in the seven major markets is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.16% for the study period (2017-2028)."
The current therapeutic landscape of Generalized Pustular Psoriasis in the United States is driven by supportive therapies (topical therapies, systemic therapies, biologics and phototherapy). In EU-5 countries, for Generalized Pustular Psoriasis, the market is same as that of the US, with prescriptions for supportive therapies, due to lack of approved treatment regimens, and together accounted for nearly USD 20.21 million in 2017 whereas the US and EU-5 countries, the current therapeutic landscape of GPP in Japan is driven by a number of approved therapies, along with supportive treatment regimens. A modest increase in market size of currently prescribed therapies has been witnessed from 2017 until the launch of emerging therapies in respective countries. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market share is expected to decline post that for current therapies, across the 7MM, owing to the increasing demand for targeted therapies for Generalized Pustular Psoriasis treatment. Among the current treatment regimens, biologics occupy the highest number of prescriptions in the treatment market of Generalized Pustular Psoriasis. Moreover, combination therapies remain the mainstay in the Generalized Pustular Psoriasis treatment, irrespective of the severity of the disease.
The current therapeutic landscape in the US and EU-5 countries is primarily driven by supportive treatment regimens, such as topical therapies, phototherapy, oral systemic and Biologics. The prescription medications may vary among patients. According to National Psoriasis Foundation, the United States, the first-line treatment regimens for Generalized Pustular Psoriasis recommended according to treatment standards include one or a combination: Secukinumab, Brodalumab, Cyclosporine, Methotrexate, Infliximab, Ixekizumab, Guselkumab, and Systemic retinoids, such as acitretin. However, combination therapies remain the mainstay in the treatment of GPP, irrespective of the severity of the disease (moderate to severe cases). Among these, the most combinations include Infliximab + methotrexate, Etanercept + cyclosporine, and other systemic therapies along with topical treatment.
The high unmet needs associated with the disease have driven vendors to conduct R&D, which has fueled the pipeline, particularly for the Generalized Pustular Psoriasis treatment. The launch of few multiple-stage pipeline products will definitely dominate the use of off-label products that are being currently used, in the near future. As such, the number of clinical trials for the disease is increasing, and their success rate has also increased the chances that commercial approval of different Generalized Pustular Psoriasis therapeutics will be received by industries during the forecast period. It is believed that the pipeline drugs, which are in the clinical stage of development of different forms of Generalized Pustular Psoriasis, can be superior to the off-label therapies, in terms of clinical and commercial profiles.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Generalized Pustular Psoriasis treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
1. BI 655130
3. Certolizumab Pegol
And many others
The key players in Generalized Pustular Psoriasis market are:
1. Boehringer Ingelheim and
3. UCB Pharma
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Market Overview at a Glance
3. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Disease Background and Overview
4. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. United States Epidemiology
6. EU5 Epidemiology
6.1. Germany Epidemiology
6.2. France Epidemiology
6.3. Italy Epidemiology
6.4. Spain Epidemiology
6.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
7. Japan Epidemiology
8. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Proposed Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Treatment
10. Unmet Needs
11. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Marketed Products
11.1. Tremfya: Janssen Pharmaceuticals
11.3. Lumicef: Kyowa Hakko Kirin
11.4. Skyrizi: AbbVie/Boehringer Ingelheim
11.6. Taltz: Eli Lilly & Company
11.7.Remicade: Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
12. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis Emerging Therapies
12.1. Key Cross Competition
12.2. Spesolimab: Boehringer Ingelheim
12.3.Certolizumab Pegol: UCB Pharma
13. Generalized Pustular Psoriasis 7MM Market Analysis
14. United States: Market Outlook
14.1.United States Market Size
15. EU-5 countries: Market Outlook
15.1.Germany Market Size
15.2. France Market Size
15.3.Italy Market Size
15.4. Spain Market Size
15.5.United Kingdom Market Size
16. Japan Market Outlook
17. Market Drivers
18. Market Barriers
20. DelveInsight Capabilities
22. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.