Genetic Testing Applications Growing Vastly in Molecular Diagnostics
Noida, UP -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2013 -- According to a new research report by RNCOS entitled, “Genetic Testing Market Outlook to 2017”, the global molecular diagnostics industry is seeing robust growth especially in the field of genetic testing. Novel research, new product launches and spreading applications are characteristic of this field poised to a bright future. Technological advancements in genetic testing has transformed healthcare paradigm and greater penetration has been seen in treatment options in field of oncology, neurological diseases.
Research Analysis & Highlights
The report, “Genetic Testing Market Outlook to 2017”, spread in over 135 pages, provides an in-depth research and rational analysis on the global genetic testing market. The report covers various aspects of the market such key innovations, growth areas, country level analysis and competitor profiling amongst others. Some of the key highlights of the report include the following:
- Robust development in genetic testing for cancer
- US represents the largest and most promising market
- NIPD testing amongst a widely growing application of genetic testing
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM492.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Analysis of Coronary Stent in US (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM489.htm)
- US Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2017 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM487.htm)
- US Personalized Cancer Genome Sequencing Market (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM453.htm)
- In-Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis to 2017 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM472.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.