Recently published research from GlobalData, "Geographic Information System - Providing Utilities with Effective Grid Management for an Energy-Smart Future", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2014 -- Geographic Information System - Providing Utilities with Effective Grid Management for an Energy-Smart Future
A Geographic Information System (GIS) captures geographic data and is used when any one of a number of issues, related to demography and geographical spread, are observed in the electric power system. The major GIS platform software series can be used across a wide range of applications such as mobile, desktop, component, server and web clients. GIS use has a number of advantages, such as improved data management, quicker decision-making processes, workforce automation and increased situational awareness. In recent years GIS applications have been the subject of numerous key announcements. The major players in the GIS software domain include Milsoft Utility Solutions, San Diego Gas & Electric, Environmental Systems Research Institute, and Intergraph.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Archive Platform Available for Geographic Information System.
- Advantages of the Geographic Information System Deployment
- Geographic Information System Announcements on the Rise
- Key vendors in the Geographic Information System Domain
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain Insight into the Archive of Geographic Information System.
- Comprehend the Benefits of Geographic Information System.
- Gain insight into the Major Geographic Information System Annoucements.
- Identifying the Main Players in the Geographic Information System field.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sherman & Howard L.L.C - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile
- Aqua America, Inc. (WTR) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Smart Grid Review - July 2014
- Global Energy Management Information System Market 2014-2018
- Alstom Grid - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Aqua America, Inc. (WTR) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Substation Automation and Integration Market By Components - IEDS (RTU, PLC, Digital Protection Relay, Smart Meters), Communication Technology (Optical Fiber, PLC, Copper Wire, thernet), SCADA & Geography (2013 - 2018)
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Federal Grid Company of Unified Energy System (FEES) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Alstom Grid - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile