Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- George Weston Limited Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
George Weston Limited Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "George Weston Limited"
George Weston Limited SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "George Weston Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "George Weston Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
George Weston Limited (George Weston) is a food procesing and distribution company, based in Canada. The company is a leading fresh and frozen baking company in Canada and is involved in frozen baking and biscuit manufacturing in the US through its Weston Foods operating segment. The company operates 41 production facilities in the US and Canada. Key brands of the company in Weston Foods segment include Weston, Wonder, D'Italiano, Jake's Bake House, Joe Fresh, President's Choice Financial, Country Harvest, Gadoua and Weight Watchers. Additionally, the company's Loblaw operating segment, which operates through Loblaw Companies Limited and its subsidiaries distributes food in Canada and offers drugs, general merchandise and financial products and services. George Weston principally operates in Canada and the US and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66243/george-weston-limited-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html