Geospatial Market Research Report by Forecast to 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2018 -- Market Scenario:
The emergence of smart cities and increasing demand for innovating technologies in developing countries is going to boost the demand of the market. The increasing usage of GPS enabled smartphone devices and the innovations in technology would also increase the opportunities. The factor hampering the growth are the privacy issues related to storage of geospatial data and legal issues related to storage of personal information. However, the initial set up of the analytics products require high investment.
Geo means earth and spatial can be described as anything that takes up space. It can be applied to anything that takes up space on the earth. Geospatial data provides information about something that takes up space on the earth.
The Geospatial Market analytics can be analyzed for market segmentation on the basis of demography, lifestyle and behavioral. Hence, analysis would help organizations to promote programs and target new customers. Even reducing operational and logistic costs by various organizations is expected to drive the growth of the geospatial analytics market. Geospatial analytics helps government figure crime locations, issue alerts in situation of natural calamities and designing disaster recovery mechanisms.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share in the global geospatial market and North-America is expected to grow over the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2441
Major Key Players:
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. (U.S.)
- Hexagon AB (Sweden)
- Bentley Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- General Electric Co. (U.S.)
- ESRI (U.S.)
- Trimble Navigation LTD. (U.S.)
- Dettwiler & Associates, Ltd. (Canada)
- Fugro N.V. (Netherlands)
- RMSI (India)
- Harris Corporation (U.S.)
Regionally, Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest market share, majorly due to increasing g adoption and usage of such analytics across various verticals.
Also, infrastructure and smart city developments are factors driving the growth of the market in this region.
Study Objectives of Global Geospatial Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global geospatial market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global geospatial market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, technology, end-users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global geospatial
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of geospatial market into type, technology, end-users and region.
- Surface Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Remote Sensing
- Utility & Communication
- Defense & Intelligence
- Natural Resources
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/geospatial-market-2441
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.