Recently published research from GlobalData, "Geothermal to Maintain its Dominance in the Philippines", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- The Philippines is the second-largest producer of geothermal energy in the world and the largest in Asia-Pacific. It has 1.9 Gigawatts (GW) of installed geothermal capacity, which it plans to increase to 3.5 GW by 2030. Its energy mix is dominated by fossil fuels, which are largely imported and are subject to price variations in the international market. This heavy dependence on imported fossil fuels creates a significant economic burden. Geothermal power is the second-most prominent source of energy, providing about 14% of its electricity and saving about $588m annually.
The report covers the following
- Government policies regarding geothermal power in Philippines.
- Recent developments in the Philippines' geothermal industry
- Incentives provided and challenges faced by the players in the geothermal power industry.
Reasons to Get This Report
The report will help you understand -
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The government's outlook towards geothermal power.
- Key incentives and challenges that players in the industry face will help in taking more informed decisions.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Alternative Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- U.S. Geothermal Inc. (GTH) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Alternative Earth Resources Inc. (AER) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Sierra Geothermal Power Corporation - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- U.S. Geothermal Inc. (GTH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Enel Green Power S.p.A. (EGPW) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- PT PLN (Persero) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Hot Rock Limited (HRL) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- African Development Bank Group - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile