Fast Market Research recommends "Germany Defence & Security Report Q1 2014" from Business Monitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/09/2014 -- Although Germany has performed no major defence procurement activity in Q413, German defence companies have been very active on the export front. In early December 2013, Singapore signed a contract for the supply of two Type-218SG conventional hunter-killer submarines. The submarines will be manufactured by ThyssenKruppMarine and are expected to be delivered in 2020.
Earlier, in November 2013, tank manufacturer Krauss-Maffei Wegmann announced that it would be supplying Leopard-2A5 main battle tanks (MBTs) to Poland. The contract will include the supply of 105 Leopard 2A5 and 14 Leopard 2A4 MBTs. Deliveries will commence in 2014 and should conclude a maximum of five years later with the contract worth US$243mn.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Turkey Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Kuwait Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- United Kingdom Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- France Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Singapore Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Poland Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- United Arab Emirates Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Saudi Arabia Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Iran Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Philippines Defence & Security Report Q1 2014