Germany HNWI Asset Allocation Market 2015 Demand, Growth, Forecasts, Analysis by 2018
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2015 -- Synopsis
Germany HNWI Asset Allocation Industry 2015 - 2018 Forecast, Key Trends, Demand, Growth and Analysis provides the latest asset allocations of Germany HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Germany HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/ultra-hnwis-in-peru-2014-4702
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Germany 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Read Complete TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-germany-2015-13454#requestSample
- Equities was the largest asset class for German HNWIs in 2014, with 27.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.2%, real estate with 22.8%, fixed-income with 10.1%, alternatives with 9.0% and cash and deposits with 5.4%.
- Equities, business interest and real estate recorded growth during the review period, at 77.1%, 31.1% and 26.0% respectively.
- Alternative assets held by German HNWIs decreased during the review period, from 10.4% of the total HNWI assets in 2010 to 9.0% in 2014, while HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 3.2% to 3.0% of total assets.
- WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach 2.4% of total HNWI assets by 2019. This will be due to the tightening of global liquidity owing to a forecast near-term drop in demand for raw materials from China, which will cause global commodity prices to fall, as was seen in the second half of 2014.
- German HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$1.9 trillion as of 2014, representing 43.0% of wealth holdings.
Deutsche Bank Private Wealth
Merck Finck & Co
Commerzbank Private Banking
BHF-Bank Private Banking