Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2012 -- Germany Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others provides key market data on the Germany Orthopedic Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within twelve market categories - Trauma Fixation, Knee Reconstruction, Hip Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Arthroscopy, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Orthobiologics, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Other Joint Reconstruction, Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Orthopedic Devices market categories - Trauma Fixation, Knee Reconstruction, Hip Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Arthroscopy, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Orthobiologics, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Other Joint Reconstruction, Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within twelve market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the twelve market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Germany Orthopedic Devices market.
- Key players covered include DePuy, Inc, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Synthes, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, Biomet, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Germany Orthopedic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
DePuy, Inc. Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Synthes, Inc. Smith & Nephew Plc Stryker Corporation Biomet, Inc. Medtronic, Inc. Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH B. Braun Medical Inc. Arthrex, Inc. Bauerfeind AG Ossur hf. Orthofix International N.V. Globus Medical, Inc. Thuasne Cr, S.R.O. BSN medical GmbH Genzyme Corporation CONMED Corporation DJO Finance LLC Tornier N.V. Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc. Wright Medical Group, Inc. ArthroCare Corporation medi GmbH & Co. KG NuVasive, Inc. K2M, Inc. Medartis AG Endolite Ohio Willow Wood Ferring International Center S.A. OsteoMed L.P. Small Bone Innovations, Inc. Seikagaku Corporation KLS Martin, L.P. Baxter International Inc. Anika Therapeutics, Inc. Touch Bionics Limited Corin Group PLC
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)