Germany Wealth Sector Industry 2015 Demand, Growth, Key Trends, Forecast to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2015 -- Summary
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-13455
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Germany 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- At the end of 2014, German HNWIs held 34.9% (US$1.5 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country; significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$2.6 trillion by 2019, accounting for 39.7% of total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 47.5% of German HNWIs' foreign assets in 2014.
- This was followed by North America with 21.3%, the Asia-Pacific with 21.0%, South America with 6.1%, the Middle East with 2.5% and Africa with 1.4%.
- German HNWI allocations to Europe decreased compared with other regions during the review period, going from 54.6% in 2010 to 47.5% in 2014. North America and the Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of German HNWI investments.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-13455#requestSample
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to decrease their levels of investment in Europe to 42.8% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments increasing due to confidence in the economy throughout Asia – primarily China and India.
Deutsche Bank Private Wealth
Merck Finck & Co
Commerzbank Private Banking
BHF-Bank Private Banking
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)