ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Online Retail Dynamics in Germany, 2014-2019: World Market Shares, Size, Trends, Analysis, Survey, Insights and Outlook " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2016 -- Germany, the most populous country in the whole of Western Europe is also the largest economy in the whole of Europe and the fifth largest in the world. Both the facts are an absolute sign of maturity in regards to a developed nation. Out of the total population of the country, more than ¾ of the people use the internet. Amongst all these facts, Germany is growing at an exponential rate; competing by almost triple the UK's current growth potential – Germany being the Europe's second largest online market, behind the United Kingdom.
- Online retailing has high potential compared to conventional channels, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% over the forecast period
- Increasing smartphone penetration and smartphone internet usage is expected to fuel m-commerce.
- Holiday shoppers prefer to shop online to avoid long queues at the physical stores. Also online channel provides convenience shopping experience with innovative delivery services, and more number of consumers are showing interest to purchase online
- Payment on invoice is the most preferred online payment followed by direct debt and PayPal
- Electrical and electronics category is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period and is set to overtake Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods by 2019. While furniture and floor coverings is the fastest growing category in the forecast period
For more info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=517350
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Germany, 2014–2019" provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the German online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing German online retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
- It provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, and other macroeconomic factors
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors, with forecasts, that will drive this market in the future
Browse report description at: http://www.researchmoz.us/consumer-attitudes-and-online-retail-dynamics-in-germany-20142019-report.html
Reasons To Buy:-
- Improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data across 26 categories under nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health & Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- Get an in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online retailing in Germany, covering the factors driving online spending across the categories
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers by examining their unique retailing attitudes and reviewing innovative retailers, which provides insights and ideas to remain competitive and profitable
Browse our Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)