Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2012 -- For the apparel industry, decades of deflation have left retailers and manufacturers dependent on increased volume consumption to drive value sales growth. However, since 2010, a lacklustre economic recovery and flat volume growth has raised concerns that the European market has reached its peak in terms of volume sales. This briefing explores the underlying reasons for this trend and examines how the European apparel industry can continue to grow through charging more for less.
Euromonitor International's Getting More from Less: The Future of Apparel in Europe global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the apparel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the clothing and footwear market - be they changes on the supply side, in channel dynamics, economic/ lifestyle /demographic influences or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Clothing, Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Apparel Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Clothing: Europe Industry Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- The Future of Household Cleaning: Capitalizing On Emerging Trends and Changing Preferences
- Clothing & Footwear in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide