New Materials market report from Business Monitor International: "Ghana Mining Report Q3 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- BMI View: Ghana is set to remain Africa's second-largest gold producer, after South Africa, as investment continues to flow into the mineral-rich country. The country boasts one of the most favourable business environments in the region, with a democratic and stable government, which contrasts sharply with many of its resource-rich neighbours. Ghana's mining sector is set to reach US D3.8bn in 2018, up from USD3.3bn in 2013, as bauxite and gold production see modest increases. We expect gold to be the main driver of growth, but see bauxite playing a growing role.
Ghana contains the second largest area of gold deposits in Africa, after South Africa. It derives the bulk of its external revenue from gold mining, which accounts for over 90% of Ghana's total mineral exports. Apart from gold, Ghana also produces significant quantities of bauxite, manganese and diamonds, although diamond output has been affected by the 2011 closure of Ghana Consolidated Diamonds.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Ghana Mining Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s mining and commodity forecasts for metals, minerals and gems, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, exports and values. The report also analyses trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Ghana Mining Report provides industry strategists, service companies, company analysts and consultants, government departments, trade associations and regulatory bodies with BMI's independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the mining industry in Ghana.
- Use BMI's independent industry forecasts on Ghana to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and planning in this mining market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in Ghana's mining sector through our reviews of latest mining industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Ghana.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity), Key Projects Tables and Competitive Landscape Tables.
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering mining reserves, supply, demand and prices, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
Business Environment Ratings
BMI's Mining Business Environment Ratings provide a country-comparative Risk-Reward Ratings index aimed at investors (mining companies and support service providers) in the regional mining market. The ratings methodology makes sophisticated use of over 40 industry, economic and demographic data points and is part of BMI's integrated Country Risk-Industry Ratings products.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Namibia Mining Report Q3 2014
- Botswana Mining Report Q3 2014
- India Mining Report Q3 2014
- Congo, Dem. Rep. Mining Report Q3 2014
- Kazakhstan Mining Report Q3 2014
- Chile Mining Report Q3 2014
- Mongolia Mining Report Q3 2014
- Angola Mining Report Q3 2014
- United States Mining Report Q3 2014
- China Mining Report Q3 2014