Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Gijima Ast Group Ltd - Company Capsule market report to its offering
"Gijima Ast Group Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gijima Ast Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gijima Ast Group Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gijima Ast Group Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Gijima Group Limited (Gijima), formerly Gijima Ast Group Ltd is an information and communication technology (ICT) service provider based in South Africa. The company operates its business through two segments: professional services and managed services. Its professional services segment offers professional consulting and project services such as application consulting and customization, applications management outsourcing, system integration, custom applications development, information system consulting, information technology (IT) training and education, and industry-specific technical solutions. Gijima's Managed Services segment provides infrastructure services and solutions, which include remote managed services encompassing the ICT assets in the entire enterprise; advanced enterprise computing services such as processing, storage management and hosting services; and secure, peer-to-peer, unified communication services. The company offers its products and services to various industries such as financial, retail, telecommunications, mining, manufacturing markets and government departments. It provides technologies and solutions in the form of packages. Gijima is headquartered in Centurion, South Africa.
Gijima Ast Group Ltd
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit