Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2012 -- ReportReserve Research's ""GKN plc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""GKN plc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""GKN plc""
ReportReserve Research's ""GKN plc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""GKN plc"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""GKN plc""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GKN plc (GKN) is a global engineering company, which designs and manufactures steel wheels and driveline products for the agricultural, construction and mining, and industrial machinery markets. It manufactures airframe and engine structures, components and assemblies for both the military and civil aerospace markets. The company also produces powdered metal and sintered components for automotive and other industrial customers. It divided business operations into four segments, driveline, powder metallurgy, land systems and aerospace. The company has presence in 35 countries across North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. GKN is headquartered in Redditch, the UK."
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/gkn-plc-defense-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-540999