New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2019 -- The 3D printing in healthcare is expected to reach a value of USD 1.97 Bn by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.8% during 2018-2023.
A significant risk to the 3D printing in the healthcare market is the speed at which the tissues are built, since manufacturing these tissues takes a considerable amount of time. The maintenance of the cells for lengthy periods becomes a major challenge for large constructs. Tissue vascularization is another factor which is acting as a threat to the further development of 3D printing in healthcare. The complexity of vasculatures across organs is proving to be difficult to replicate using 3D bioprinting.
Get Free Sample Copy Here@ https://www.marketexpertz.com/sample-enquiry-form/10700
Key growth factors
The increasing willingness of the people to customise their body parts, reduction in treatment and recovery time, and lower product prices compared to the ones manufactured using traditional methods, are giving an impetus to the 3D printing in healthcare market. Unavailability of organs for transplants and lack of deceased organ donors or medical purposes results in people choosing the latest remedial measures, which in turn drives the market.
The major players in the 3D Printing in Healthcare market are
- Stratasys Ltd
- 3D Systems
- Aspect Biosystems
Major Regions play vital role in 3D Printing in Healthcare market are:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy Now @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/checkout-form/10700
3D printing can be defined as the process of building three-dimensional solid objects from digital designs. The creation of 3D printed objects is done using various additive processes. The additive processes involves laying down successive layers of a material until the desired object is created. Each of these layers can be visualized as a thinly-sliced horizontal cross-section of the final object. 3D printing is the exact opposite of subtractive manufacturing, which involves hollowing out/carving out pieces of metal or plastic from a mass. This process opens up opportunities for the production of complex shapes using less material in comparison to traditional manufacturing methods. In the field of medicine, this procedure is used to make several objects like prosthetics and implants, using several materials like metal, plastic, etc.
- 3D Printing in Healthcare Manufacturers
- 3D Printing in Healthcare Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- 3D Printing in Healthcare Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
You Can Get Free Sample According To The Report @
1. Understand the demand for 3D printing in healthcare to determine the viability of the market.
2. Identify the developed and emerging markets for 3D printing in healthcare.
3. Identify the challenges and address them.
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow.
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the 3D printing in healthcare market.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the 3D printing in healthcare market.
3. Market trends in the 3D printing in healthcare market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the 3D printing in healthcare market.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the technology segment (laser beam melting (LBM), electron beam melting (EBM), photopolymerization, droplet deposition, laminated object manufacturing and others).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the material segment (plastic, metal, ceramic and others).
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the type segment (prosthetics, implants, surgical guides, hearing aid and others).
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa) market size data for 3D printing in healthcare market.
9. Analysis of the global 3D printing in healthcare market by value chain.
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
Browse The Report Description@ https://www.marketexpertz.com/industry-overview/3d-printing-in-healthcare-market
Planning to invest in market intelligence products or offerings on the web? Then marketexpertz has just the thing for you - reports from over 500 prominent publishers and updates on our collection daily to empower companies and individuals catch-up with the vital insights on industries operating across different geography, trends, share, size and growth rate. There's more to what we offer to our customers. With marketexpertz you have the choice to tap into the specialized services without any additional charges.
Head of Business Development
Market Expertz | Web: www.marketexpertz.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052