Global Market Research Report on Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) Market 2017 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2017 -- Latest industry research report on: Global Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) Market 2017: Industry Research, Size, Share, Demand, Growth, Research, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts to 2021
Activated carbon fiber is a type of carbonated fiber that is made of cellulosic, PAN, phenolic, and pitch fibers, and it is new type advanced material which is different from granular or powder activated carbon. ACF's diameter is approximately 5 to 30 µm which is very fine compared to granular activated carbon (grain diameter 500 to 5000 µm), and it has larger surface area. Since ACF's pore diameter is approximately 15 to 20 and most of pores are micro pores, the speed of adsorption and desorption is fast. Moreover, it has excellent for adsorption in low concentration.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Get Free Sample Report Of Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-activated-carbon-fiber-market-by-manufacturers-91278#RequestSample
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Gunei Chem
- Evertech Envisafe Ecology
- Taiwan Carbon Technology
- Awa Paper
- HP Materials Solutions
- Sutong Carbon Fiber
- Jiangsu Tongkang
- Anhui Jialiqi
- Nantong Senyou
- Kejing Carbon Fiber
- Nantong Beierge
- Nantong Yongtong
- Xintong ACF
- Nature Technology
- Hailan Filtration Tech
- Sinocarb Carbon Fibers
- Nantong Jinheng
- Zichuan Carbon Fiber
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Pitch based activated carbon fiber
- Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) based activated carbon fiber
- Viscose Staple based activated carbon fiber
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Solvent recovery
- Air purification
- Water treatment
- Catalyst Carrier
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-activated-carbon-fiber-market-by-manufacturers-91278#InquiryForBuying
There are 10 Chapters to deeply display the global Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) market.
- Chanter 1, to analyze the top manufacturers of Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF), with sales, revenue, and price of Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF), in 2015 and 2017;
- Chapter 2, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF), for each region, from 2011 to 2017;
- Chapter 4, 5, 6 and 7, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 8 and 9, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2017.
- Chapter 10, Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2017 to 2021.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651