Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Research Report, by manufacturing process, by source, by type, by application - forecast till 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/02/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Research Report - Global Forecast to 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) is a biologically active pharmaceutical drug. API can be obtain by synthetic process or from natural sources. The global active pharmaceutical ingredients market is driven by increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising cancer population and adoption of the biologic and natural therapy by the people. According to WHO, approximately 14 million new cases was registered in 2012 and is expected to rise to almost 19 million by 2024. The number is increasing continuously due to increasing consumption of alcohol, poor lifestyle. Beside this technological development, increasing demand for the new and better treatment and increasing aging population are some other factors driving the growth of the market. Increasing demand for the generic drugs in developing countries like India and China has increased the demand development of new active ingredients. This two countries account nearly 80% of total generic drug sale. Stringent regulatory requirements and lack of awareness in majority of people may restrains the growth of the market. Global active pharmaceutical ingredients market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during forecasted period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1385
Global active pharmaceutical ingredients market is segmented;
- By Manufacturing Process; Captive manufacturing, contract manufacturing
- By Source synthetic and biological
- By Type generic, branded
- By Application
Study objectives Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
- Detailed information about the present and forecasted market with its key players that influences the market on global scale
- Detail analysis of the market with respect to all the possible segmentation of the market
- Detail information about the factors affecting the growth of the global active pharmaceutical ingredients market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Analysis of the market of the different factors like- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- Detail information on the possible segments and sub segments of the market and regional analysis of the market- America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Detail information on trends and the opportunities in various regions.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-market
Key Players for global active pharmaceutical ingredients market
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (Israel)
- Cipla (India)
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (India)
- Novartis International AG (Switzerland)
- Sanofi (France)
- Pfizer Inc. (US)
- Eli Lilly and Company (US)
- Aurobindo Pharma (US)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries (India)
- Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (US)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK)
- Merck & Co. Inc. (US)
- AbbVie Inc. (US).
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- API manufacturing company
- Government and Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1385
On regional basis, America dominates the market for active pharmaceutical ingredients. Increasing R&D expenditure, increasing incidence of chronic diseases and technological advancements in drug manufacturing are key factor for the growth of the market in this region. Europe accounts second largest market which is followed by Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region owing to the availability affordable work force and increasing API manufacturing units in these countries.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.