Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2018 -- This report studies the global Aerospace Plastic Flame Retardant market status and forecast, categorizes the global Aerospace Plastic Flame Retardant market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
Flame retardants are a class of auxiliaries that inhibit the combustibility of polymers. They are mostly compounds of Group V, VII and III elements of the Periodic Table of the Elements; in particular, compounds of phosphorus, bromine, chlorine, gallium and aluminum. There are two types of flame retardants, additive and reactive. Additive flame retardants are mainly phosphate esters and halogenated phosphates, halogenated hydrocarbons, antimony oxides, and aluminum hydroxides. The advantages are easy to use and adaptable. However, due to the added amount of 10% to 30%, often affect the performance of plastics. Reactive flame retardants are actually monomers containing flame-retardant elements, so they have little effect on plastic properties. Common reactive flame retardants such as halogenated anhydrides for polyesters, tetrabromobisphenol A for epoxy resins, and phosphorus-containing polyols for polyurethanes.
Get a Sample PDF at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1825947
The GlobalAerospace Plastic Flame Retardant Marketis estimated to reach. Increasing demand for plastics, because of lesser airframe weight and fuel savings is expected to drive market growth. Rising air traffic and evolving security standards will also have a positive influence.
Plastics are widely used in aerospace decks, wings, airframes, cabins, rotor blades, cushion foams and other interior components. High performance engineered products such as glass reinforced plastics (GRP), polyimides, polycarbonates and even epoxies are rapidly gaining importance over conventional materials.
Major companies operating in the worldwide aerospace plastic flame retardant market are RTP Company, Albemarle Corporation, Huber Engineered Materials, and Chemtura Corporation. Most leading participants are largely integrated along the value chain.
The global Aerospace Plastic Flame Retardant market is valued at 1790 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 2060 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2018-2025.
The major players covered in this report
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Clariant Corporation
- RTP Company
- DIC Corporation
- Royal DSM
- Israel Chemicals
- Rio Tinto
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/global-aerospace-plastic-flame-retardant-sales-market-report-2018-report.html/toc
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Aerospace Plastic Flame Retardant sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Aerospace Plastic Flame Retardant players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG