Global Agricultural machinery market is valued at $152 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $267 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% between 2014 and 2022.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2015 -- The Global Agricultural machinery market is valued at $152 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $267 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% between 2014 and 2022. Global Forestry machinery market is valued at $8.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $9.81 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2014 and 2022. The factors such as rising demand for advanced machinery, increasing mechanization of farming operations, and technological advancements are driving the market growth. Moreover, the increasing demand for the food led by the growing population across the globe is another key factor fueling the agriculture and farm machinery market across the globe.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Furthermore, increased per capita income of farmers in both developed and developing economies is anticipated to boost the sale of farm machinery globally. The growth of forestry machineries is due to huge demand in timber-woods and forest biomass. Lack of information about farming equipment and its efficiencies among farmers is inhibiting the market growth. The government interventions and awareness programs are the latest market trends observed. Cultivating machinery is expected to be the fastest growing product type during the forecast period.
Europe is leading the market, accounting for a share of more than 30% of the global market. The Asia Pacific region led by India and China is expected to be the fastest growing region. The high demand can be attributed to the rising food consumption for sufficing the rising population in these countries. Governments all over the world are fixating on investing in mechanized agriculture, and thus, this market has expanded in terms of technology and productivity.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
Agricultural and forestry machinery market is segmented by product, and geography. Depending on the various products, market is segmented into agricultural sprays, agriculture and forestry tractors, cultivation machinery, fodder and straw balers, hay and lawn mowers, milking machines, poultry-keeping machinery, threshing machinery and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Agricultural and forestry machinery market include AGCO Group, Mahindra Group, AGROSTROJ Pelhrimov a.s, Kubota Corp, Same Deutz-Fahr Group, Hubei Machinery and Equipment, Boneng Transmission Co., Kuhn Group, John Deere and Weifang Euroking Machinery.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements