Market Research Store: Global Agrochemicals Market accounted for $211.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $282.3 billion growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.67% during forecast period 2014 to 2022.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2015 -- The Global Agrochemicals Market accounted for $211.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $282.3 billion growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.67% during forecast period 2014 to 2022. The main drivers of the market include increase in population, Demand for food and Soil degradation. Whereas factors such as increase in ecological concerns and availability of Eco-friendly alternatives are hindering the market growth.
Request For Sample Report, Before Purchasing:
Agrochemicals Market is segmented by type and by geography. Depending on the various types, market is segmented into Fertilizers and Pesticides. Based on Fertilizers, it is further categorized into Nitrogenous, Phosphatic and Potassic fertilizers. Based on Pesticides, market is classified as Organophosphates, Pyrethroid, Neonicotinoides and Biopesticides. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific dominates the global agrochemicals market, due to the growing demand for food crops from China and India.
The key players in the Global Agrochemicals Market include Agrium Inc., Bayer A.G., Dow Agro sciences LLC, Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative, Sumitomo Chemical, Monsanto Company, Mosaic Company, Potash Corp. SAS. Inc., Syngenta AG. and Uralkali.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.