Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2015 -- The Global Aircraft De-icing Market accounted for 0.84 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $1.43 Billion by 2022, to register a CAGR of 6.88%. The factors such as increasing demand for passenger safety and comfort and increasing flight delays during the snow are driving the market growth. Maintaining safety airport operations during freezing weather conditions is also driving the rate of technology adoption. Development of the existing airports and rapid transformation of the airports around the world are also set to offer growth opportunities to the major players involved. The foremost restraining factors, for the market include regulatory issues and requirements for lucrative initial investments. Optimizing the de-icing and anti-icing fluids and demand for environment friendly fluids are also some of the essential challenges for the market growth. The growth of the aircraft de-icing market is mainly attributed by the succeeding airline industry and technological advancements.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The Aircraft De-Icing Market is segregated on the basis of Fluid type, System, Equipment, Aircraft type, and region. The Fluid type is further segmented into Type I, Type II, Type III and Type IV. Type I and type IV ADFs are expected to witness steady growth in the North American and Asia Pacific regions. Usage of type II fluids will be predominant in the European region. The systems followed by the aircraft de-icing market are Electro-Mechanical Ice Protection System, Pneumatic Ice Protection System, Electro-Thermal Ice Protection System and Rotor Blade Ice Protection System. The Equipment segment is further classified into De-Icing Trucks, Sweepers and Other equipments. By aircraft type market is segregated into fixed wing aircraft i.e., Military Aircraft, Regional Aircraft, Narrow Body Aircraft and Wide Body Aircraft. On geography basis market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America commanded the largest market revenue followed by Europe, driven by the climatic conditions prevailed.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
The major industry players in Aircraft De-icing market are Utc Aerospace Systems, Vestergaard Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Laanga Industrial, Sdi Aviation, Denge Airport Equipment, Cox & Company, Weihai Guangtai Airport Equipment Co and Global Ground Support LLC.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements