Aircraft Flooring is extensively covered by honeycomb sandwich panels. Commercial aircraft flooring is about 1cm thick and is made of glass or carbon fiber reinforced epoxy skins with a Nomex honeycomb core.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/24/2017 -- Global Aircraft Flooring Market witnesses strong demand owing to the development of commercial and regional aircraft such as Comac C919 and Mitsubishi MRJ. In addition, requirement of lightweight aircraft flooring coupled with ongoing advancement in flooring technology are other major factors that fuel the market growth. The gradual shift of manufacturing plants along with expanding commercial aircraft fleet size in the developing nations such as India is expected to boost the market growth in this region. In addition, increase in passenger traffic in this region is another factor that boosts the market growth. Furthermore, growth in demand for wide body aircraft majorly in Middle East also fuels the market.
The report segments the aircraft flooring market on the basis of material, types of aircraft, end user, and geography. Based on the material, it is divided into Nomex honeycomb, aluminum honeycomb, glass, nylon, double backed tapes, PVC galley mats, wool, and others (thermoplastics and aramid papers). On the basis of aircraft, it is classified into narrow body, wide body, and large body, and regional and general aircrafts. On the basis of end user, it is bifurcated into original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and aftermarket. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Cooper Standard, Avcorp Industries Inc., Rockwell Collins, The EnCore Group, Euro-Composites S.A., The Gill Corporation, Triumph Composite Systems, Zodiac Aerospace, Luminator Aerospace, Cobham Plc. is also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global aircraft flooring market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2617