ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Airport Construction Projects: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2017 -- The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 550 CIC projects in the five major global regions. The report provides detailed metrics on each region's airport construction projects(as tracked by the CIC), split by type and start date by value.
- This report details the investment in large-scale airport construction projects in the five CIC global regions, based on projects tracked by Timetric's Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
- The projects are at various stages of development, from announced to execution, and the report examines in detail the airport construction activity in the main countries of each region.
- A total of 121 countries are covered, and the combined value of projects tracked was US$638.7 billion as of March 2016. The highest-value project tracked in this report is the US$36.2 billion Istanbul New Airport in Turkey.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=699439
- The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing value by country and top project listings.
- Top participants for the sector are also shown.
REASONS TO BUY
- Gain an insight into the main drivers of activity and forecasts, and understand key trends.
- Gain analysis of main project participants by value and by sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each project type.
- Access top project data for airport construction projects by location, value, stage and start date.
- CIC Projects analysis shows that airports construction projects for the five global regions is estimated at US$638.7 billion. Asia-Pacific has the highest value of projects, at US$224.1 billion.
- The US is the leading country with projects valued at US$60.9 billion, followed by the UK with projects valued at US$58.4 billion.
- The 121 countries in the five regions have 61% of projects, worth a total of US$389.4 billion, at pre-construction stages.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=699439
Table of Contents:
3. KEY OPERATORS
3.3. Key Project Owners
4. REGIONAL PROFILE – ASIA-PACFIC
4.1. General Outlook
4.2. Projects Analysis
5. REGIONAL PROFILE – EUROPE
5.1. General Outlook
5.2. Projects Analysis
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG