Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market is expanding at a healthy CAGR between 2018-2023. On the basis of component, the segment is expected to emerge as the leading one in the forecast period. Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies Industry report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2018 -- In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies market for 2018-2023.
Anti-counterfeiting packaging is the process of assigning secure packaging to the product in order to minimize counterfeiting or infringement. The purpose of anti-counterfeiting packaging is to prevent imitation and confirms safety of the goods.
Amid increasingly stringent security regulations and an alarmingly high number of fake products on the market, anti-counterfeiting technologies are the latest trend to take the packaging industry by storm.
Currently, the industry concentration of Anti-counterfeit Packaging is relatively low. Major manufacturers of anti-counterfeiting packaging product are mainly in US, Europe, Japan and China.
All manufacturers in the world are committed to the improvement of product quality. Currently, in Anti-counterfeit Packaging industry, the USA and EU manufacturers occupy near 4/5 of the market, while Chinese products domain the domestic market, due to the immature technologies.
Manufacturers of consumer goods have started implementing traceability systems that provide a trail of information of each item in a supply chain. These systems ensure product safety and efficiency. The producers can identify and locate potentially faulty items that could be hazardous to customers and remove them. The companies are implementing vision systems, 2-D barcodes, and image-based ID readers in product traceability systems. Data Matrix is very popular and adopted as a standard in several applications, as it allows the storage of more information such as product ID, manufacturer, lot number, and expiry.
Although sales of Anti-counterfeit Packaging bring a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter into the Anti-counterfeit Packaging field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies will register a 12.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 104800 million by 2023, from US$ 51800 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2321662
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Authentication Packaging Technology
- Track and Trace Packaging Technology
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverage
- Electronics & Appliances
- Clothing & Ornament
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/2018-2023-global-anti-counterfeit-packaging-technologies-market-report-status-and-outlook
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Avery Dennison
- Sun Chemical
- Zebra Technologies
- NHK SPRING
- Flint Group
- OpSec Security
- De La Rue
- Schreiner ProSecure
- UPM Raflatac
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Place a purchase order of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2321662
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.