Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/08/2017 -- Market Research Future published a Cooked research report on "Anti-Tank Missile Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2023" – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Anti-tank missiles are largely developed to hit and destroy tanks and other armored military vehicles. These weapons vary in size, ranging from man-portable tripod-mounted and shoulder-launched weapons to vehicle and aircraft-mounted weapons. These weapons enable the armed troops, ground-vehicles, and fighter aircraft to counter and defeat the small, medium-sized, and main battle tanks (MBTs) at great ranges. Of late, the anti-tank missiles are being extensively used by a number of defense authorities, across the globe, and the market is rapidly gaining momentum in Asia and the Middle East regions.
With the growing defense expenses in some countries, there has been a simultaneous boost to the market. Moreover, factors such as the growing procurement of anti-tank missiles, increasing R&D investments on the existing missile systems, and the introduction of long-range anti-tank missiles would significantly propel the market growth. Concurrently, the continued usage of smokescreens by a number of armed and rebel forces along with the accuracy issues associated with the anti-tank guided missiles can prove to be a hurdle for the growth of the market.
In 2016, market was valued at USD 8,377.0 million and is anticipated that the market would grow at a CAGR of around 4.25%, during the forecast period.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3159
- Denel Dynamics (South Africa),
- General Dynamics (US),
- Israel Military Industries (Israel),
- KBP Instrument Design Bureau (Russia),
- Rocketsan Missiles Inc. (Turkey),
- Lockheed Martin (US),
- MBDA (UK),
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems (Israel),
- Raytheon (US),
- Saab Bofors Dynamics (Sweden). And Many More
Study Objectives of Global Anti-Tank Missile Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global anti-tank missile market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global anti-tank missile market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by material type, product, application and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the anti-tank missile market
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/anti-tank-missile-market-3159
Global Anti-Tank Missile market
In 2016, the market was led by Americas with a share of 39%. The technological advancements in warfare platforms and increasing defense budgets in countries such as the US and Canada, are some of the major factors driving the growth of the market. Asia-Pacific was the second-largest market in 2016, valued at USD 2,680.6 million in 2016. The increasing terrorism and border threats in the region, drives the demand in the region. EMEA is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.80%, during the forecast period.
- Defense authorities
- Missile manufacturers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Anti-Tank Missile Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Anti-Tank Missile Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312