New Global Antimony Market Report Covers market forecast and top Companies like Hunan Gold Group, Hsikwang Shan Twinking Star, Dongfeng, Hechi Nanfang Non-ferrous Metals Group, GeoProMining and others.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/13/2018 -- The worldwide market for Antimony is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.9% over the next five years, will reach 1090 million US$ in 2023, from 770 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Antimony is a metal which occurs naturally in the earth's crust. The product is mostly sold commercially as metal ingots. They are widely used in the field of fire retardant, lead batteries & bead alloys, chemicals, ceramics & glass industry.
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Antimony in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- Antimony is a "strategic metal" affected by some factors, such as scarcity, production concentration, reserve base distribution and governance. Chinese dominate the Antimony world supply. First, China has had huge reserves of clean stibnite ore primarily in Hunan Province. Second, they have dominated the metallurgy of antimony.
- About consumption market, China, North America and Europe are the main consumption region, which China is the largest consumption region holding about 49.26%globle share in 2015.And North America is the second-largest region-wise market followed by Europe. At present, the major manufacturers of Antimony are concentrated in Hunan Gold Group, Hsikwang Shan Twinking Star, Dongfeng, Hechi Nanfang Non-ferrous Metals Group and GeoProMining.
- Antimony downstream is wide, the major fields are fire retardant, lead batteries & lead alloys, chemicals and ceramics & glass, etc. In recent years, fire retardant industry has developed rapidly. Increasing demand for fire retardant is expected to drive the demand of the antimony market, which represents about 56.37% in 2015.The industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economy indexes and leader's prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in China.
- The worldwide market for Antimony is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.9% over the next five years, will reach 1090 million US$ in 2023, from 770 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Hunan Gold Group
- Hsikwang Shan Twinking Star
- Hechi Nanfang Non-ferrous Metals Group
- China-Tin Group
- Anhua Huayu Antimony Industry
- Huachang Group
- Mandalay Resources
- Yongcheng Antimony Industry
- Geodex Minerals
- Stibium Resources
- Muli Antimony Industry
- United States Antimony
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Fire Retardant
- Lead Batteries & Lead Alloys
- Ceramics & Glass
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Antimony market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Antimony Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Antimony, with sales, revenue, and price of Antimony, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Antimony, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Antimony market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Antimony sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Spanning over 150 pages "Forecast of Global Antimony Market 2023" report covers Market Overview, Manufacturers Profiles, Global Antimony Market Competition, by Manufacturer, Global Antimony Market Analysis by Regions, North America Antimony by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Europe Antimony by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Asia-Pacific Antimony by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, South America Antimony by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Middle East and Africa Antimony by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Global Antimony Market Segment by Type, Global Antimony Market Segment by Application, Antimony Market Forecast (2018-2023), Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/mrrpb1/forecast-global-antimony-market-2023
Find all Chemicals Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/chemicals
For related reports please visit: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/search/site/Antimony
Read our Interactive Market Research Blog
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements:https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact