Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2012 -- Global Auto Parts & Accessories Manufacturing
Companies in this industry manufacture motor vehicle parts and accessories other than engines, engines parts, batteries, tires, bodies and chassis. Motor vehicle assembling is not included in this industry. Manufacturers typically supply parts and accessories to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) for use in the manufacturing of complete motor vehicles or for replacement parts in OEM dealerships. They also supply parts to the aftermarket.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Robert Bosch GmbH, DENSO CORPORATION, Magna International Inc., Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in the US
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China
- Automotive Parts and Accessories Manufacturing in Australia
- Advance Auto Parts, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- Car manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Auto Parts Stores in China
- Global: Automotive Industry Guide
- Global Auto Parts & Equipment