New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2018 -- Summary
WiseGuyReports.com adds "Automotive Glass Market 2018 Global Analysis, Growth, Trends and Opportunities Research Report Forecasting to 2023" reports to its database.
This report provides in depth study of "Automotive Glass Market" using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Automotive Glass Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Market Synopsis of Automotive Glass Market.
The growth of automotive industry leads to the increased demand for automotive glass market. Rising production and sales of vehicles are likely to result in increased usage of the automotive glass. Factors such as the growing demand for luxury and value added features such as electronically switch abled smart glasses and other are some of the factors driving the automotive glass market. Additionally, benefits such as thermal comfort and noise reduction offered by these will enhance automotive glass market. Moreover, the rising need for weight reduction in cars, is expected to fuel the demand for ultra-thin & tough windshield glasses for sophisticated vehicle models.
Whereas, high cost associated with manufacturers, and lack of awareness about usability & benefits, hamper the growth of the market significantly.
The market is expected to reach market size of 28,135.7 million by the end of forecast period with CAGR 7.73% between 2017 and 2023.
The major players operating in the market of global automotive glass are Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd (Japan), Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. (Mexico), Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited (Hong Kong), Guardian Industries Corp (U.S.), Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co. Ltd (China), Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan), Central Glass Co. Ltd (Tokyo), Saint Global S.A. (Paris), Olimpia Auto Glass Inc.( Turkey), Shatterprufe (South Africa) and others.
Study Objectives of Automotive Glass markets Market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the automotive glass market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the automotive glass market based on tools such as Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, vehicle type, applications and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the automotive glass market
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1579573-global-automotive-glass-market-research-report-forecast-2023
Global Automotive Glass market: Segmentation
- BY Type
o Tempered Glass
o Laminated Glass
- By Vehicle Type
o Passenger Car
o Light Commercial Vehicles
o Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- By Application
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is a major revenue generator of the global automotive glass market, where China, Japan and India are considered the prominent countries for the market, owing to the growing population, huge exports, rapid urbanization and technological advancements. Moreover, the rising preference for gorilla glass for high end premium vehicles, will create an opportunity for the specialized automotive market to meet the standard for the glass.
North America is the second leading market of automotive glass market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.19% during the forecast period.
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Automotive Glass Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
At any Query @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1579573-global-automotive-glass-market-research-report-forecast-2023
Table of Contents
11 Company Profiles 78
11.1 Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd. 78
11.1.1 Company Overview 78
11.1.2 Financial Overview 78
11.1.3 Product/Service Offering 79
11.1.4 Strategy 79
11.2 Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. 81
11.2.1 Company Overview 81
11.2.2 Financial Overview 81
11.2.3 Product/Service Offering 82
11.2.4 Strategy 83
11.2.5 SWOT Analysis 83
11.3 Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited 84
11.3.1 Company Overview 84
11.3.2 Financial Overview 84
11.3.3 Product/Service Offering 85
11.3.4 Strategy 85
11.3.5 Chart :Key Development 86
11.3.6 SWOT Analysis 86
11.4 Guardian Industries Corp. 87
11.4.1 Company Overview 87
11.4.2 Financial Overview 87
11.4.3 Product/Service Offering 87
11.4.4 Strategy 88
11.4.5 SWOT Analysis 89
11.5 Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co.Ltd 89
11.5.1 Company Overview 89
11.5.2 Financial Overview 90
11.5.3 Product/Service Offering 91
11.5.4 Strategy 91
11.5.5 SWOT Analysis 92
11.6 Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. 93
11.6.1 Company Overview 93
11.6.2 Financial Overview 93
11.6.3 Product/Service Offering 94
11.6.4 Strategy 94
11.7 Central Glass Co. Ltd. 95
11.7.1 Company Overview 95
11.7.2 Financial Overview 95
11.7.3 Product/Service Offering 96
11.7.4 Strategy 97
11.8 Saint-Gobain 98
11.8.1 Company Overview 98
11.8.2 Financial Overview 98
11.8.3 Product/Service Offering 99
11.8.4 Strategy 99
11.9 Olimpia Auto Glass Inc. 101
11.9.1 Company Overview 101
11.9.2 Financial Overview 101
11.9.3 Product/Service Offering 101
11.9.4 Strategy 102
11.10 Shatterprufe 102
11.10.1 Company Overview 102
11.10.2 Financial Overview 102
11.10.3 Product/Service Offering 102
11.10.4 Strategy 102
Buy Now @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=1579573
Contact Us: email@example.com
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US) ; Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)