Market Research Store Has added latest report on "Global Baby Food Market Outlook (2014-2022)".
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2015 -- The Global Baby Food market is poised to reach $49.2 billion in 2014 growing at a CAGR of 8.95% to reach $97.7 billion by 2022. Some of the key drivers include altering socio-economic trends, mounting end user alertness as well as modern goods and binding. The matured industrialization and mass production of canned goods, growing importance of advertising and the discovery of vitamins in vegetables and fruits are boosting the market growth. The opportunity lies in developing regions, attracting customer thoughts and acquiring fame. Stakeholders capture planned decisions which are taking place in the resembling trends and opportunities.
Request For Sample Report, Before Purchasing:
Global Baby Food market is segmented by Product, by Health Benefits, by Ingredients and by Geography. Based on Product, market is segregated into cereals, Soup, Juice, Bottled, Snacks, Canned & Frozen and other products. Based on Health Benefits, market is classified into Muscular growth, Nervous system, Bones and teeth development, Body energy, Immune system, Blood enhancement, Brain and eye development, Vascular system and Other benefits. Based on Ingredients, it is categorised into Milk products, Fruits, Vegetables, Cereals and Meat products. Cereals are further divided into Mixed, Barley, Oatmeal and Rice. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America and Europe regions share the foremost share in provisions of entire market revenue generated.
The Key players in the Baby Food market include, Abbott Nutrition, Sma Nutrition, Danone Dumex, Fasska, Plum Mums, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Earth's Best, H.J. Heinz Co and Nestle.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.