Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast (By Product Type, Applications, Country Wise and Companies) to 2021 and Biosimilars Approved and Pipeline Analysis” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2016 -- The biosimilars are poised to capture an unprecedented position in the biopharmaceutical industry driven by an increased extent of adoption and growing investment and deal making activity globally. The global biosimilars market is predicted to cross US$ 25 Billion mark by 2020. With the continuous increasing demand for biologics, manufacturers are looking for novel strategies that will help them attain maximum returns on investment.
Biosimilars are seen as the key weapon to curbing soaring healthcare costs globally. The major factor that is driving the market for biosimilars industry is the fact that major biologics are nearing the patent cliff. Further, the lower cost of these drugs as compared to the patented biologics, the increasing encumbrance to curb healthcare costs globally, increasing nationwide government initiatives, and the strong pipeline for the biosimilar drugs is expected to fuel the biosimilars industry. On the other hand, high manufacturing complexities and costs, stringent regulatory requirements in countries and operational challenges are restricting the growth of the biosimilars market.
Key Highlights of the Report
Biosimilars Market - By Product Type
- The erythropoietin (EPO) captures maximum share of the global biosmilars market.
- The Granulocyte- Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF) market is expected to cross US$ 6 Billion mark by 2021.
- The Human Growth Hormone (HGH) biosimilars market is expected to grow with a double digit CAGR during the period 2016 - 2021.
- The monoclonal antibody is expected to show the highest growth rate during the period 2016 - 2021.
- The insulin and interferon product segment each accounted for single digit share of the global biosimilars market respectively in 2015.
Biosimilars Market – By Applications
- Among various application segments of biosimilar market, blood disorders and oncology together accounted for over 55% share of the global biosimilars market in 2015.
- Growth hormone deficiencies application is expected to show double digit CAGR during the period 2016 - 2021.
- The chronic and autoimmune disorders captured XX% share of the biosmilars market in 2015.
Biosimilars Market - By Country Wise
Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast (By Product Type, Applications, Country Wise & Companies) to 2021 and Biosimilars Approved & Pipeline Analysis provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Biosimilars market.
This 177 Page report with 74 Figures and 27 Tables is analyzed from 6 viewpoints:
1. Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Product Type
2. Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Applications
3. Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Country Wise
4. Global Biosimilars Company - Profile, Revenue, Approved and Pipeline Biosimilars Analysis
5. Country with Biosimilar Guideline and Published Year
6. Global Biosimilars Market - Driving Factors and Challenges
Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - 7 Product Types Covered
1. Erythropoietin (EPO)
2. Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
3. Granulocyte- Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
4. Monoclonal Antibody (mAb)
6. Interferon (IFN)
Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - 5 Applications Covered
2. Blood Disorders
3. Growth Hormone Deficiencies
4. Chronic and Autoimmune Disorders
5. Other Applications
Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - 16 Countries Covered
1. United States
8. United Kingdom
12. South Korea
16. Rest of the World
Global Biosimilars Company Analysis - 13 Companies Covered
2. Celltrion Inc.
3. Dong-A Socio Group
4. Pfizer Inc.
5. Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
6. Sandoz International GmbH - A Novartis Company
7. Stada Arzneimittel AG
8. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
9. Amgen Inc.
11. Dr. Reddys Laboratories
13. Merck KGaA
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government And NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries And Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Spanning over 177 pages "Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast (By Product Type, Applications, Country Wise and Companies) to 2021 and Biosimilars Approved and Pipeline Analysis" report covers Executive Summary, Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast to 2021, Global Biosimilars Market Share and Forecast to 2021, Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Product Type, Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Applications, Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Country Wise, Global Biosimilars Company - Profile, Revenue, Approved and Pipeline Biosimilars Analysis, Biosimilars Approved in Europe, Country with Biosimilar Guideline and Published Year, Global Biosimilars Market - Driving Factors, Global Biosimilars Market - Challenges. This report Covered Companies - Biocad, Celltrion Inc., Dong-A Socio Group, Pfizer Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Sandoz International GmbH - A Novartis Company, Stada Arzneimittel AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Amgen Inc., Biocon, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Mylan, Merck KGaA.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/igate/global-biosimilars-market-and-forecast-product-type-applications-country-wise-and-companies
Find all Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions