New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Future of the Brunei Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts".
The Future of Brunei Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1510604-future-of-the-brunei-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and
This report offers detailed analysis of Brunei defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- Brunei defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Brunei defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of Brunei defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Brunei defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- The Brunei defense budget stands at US$331.7 million in 2017 and registered a CAGR of -5.67% during the historic period Expenditure will be driven by territorial disputes in the South China Sea, military modernization of RBAF, and threat of terrorism. Demand is expected to revolve around multi-mission helicopters, maritime surveillance radar, airspace surveillance platforms, maritime patrol aircraft, fixed wing transport aircraft, and medium range air defense systems. Over the forecast period, revenue expenditure is expected to reach US$262.2 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 3.31%. This increase is owing to a construction of a new naval training school for the Royal Brunei Navy, personnel salaries, operational expenses, and training of armed forces.
- During 2013-2017, an average of 32.4% of the country's defense budget was allocated to capital expenditure, while an average of 67.6% was reserved for revenue expenditure. Over the forecast period 2018-2022, the share of capital expenditure is expected to average 32.5%, while the remaining 67.5% will be assigned to revenue expenditure, which will continue to comprise the majority of the nation's defense budget.
- The MoD is expected to invest in multi-mission helicopter, transport aircraft, maritime patrol aircraft.
Key points to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Brunei defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of Brunei defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
2. Executive Summary 11
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 12
3.1. Current Market Scenario 13
3.1.1. Primary threat perception 13
3.1.2. Military Doctrine & Strategy 15
3.1.3. Military Fleet Size 16
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 18
3.1.5. Social, Political and Economic Environment & Support for Defense Projects 19
3.1.6. Political & Strategic Alliances 20
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1510604-future-of-the-brunei-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)