Global BYOD & Enterprise Mobility Market, By Geography; Device (Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets); Component (Software, Security, Service); Deployment; Vertical (Banking, Financial Services& Insurance, Automobile, Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, Energy & Utilities)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2018 -- Global BYOD & Enterprise Mobility Market accounted for USD 40.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 16.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Request For Free Sample Copy: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-byod-enterprise-mobility-market
The demand for BYOD and enterprise mobility is growing at a faster rate. With the help of BYOD and enterprise business operations work more efficiently, also providing better workforce connectivity, and providing convenience to employees with faster modes of communication.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- High productivity and employee satisfaction
- Reduced hardware cost for enterprises
- Growing demand for flexibility by employees
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Cost efficient solution
- Government and compliance issues
- High cost of BYOD and enterprise mobility solutions
- Security risks regarding device management
- The global BYOD & enterprise mobility market is segmented on the basis of device into smartphones, laptops, and tablets/phablets.
- On the basis of component, the global BYOD & enterprise mobility market is segmented into software, security, and service. The software segment is further sub segmented into mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile data management, mobile email management, mobile telecom expense management, and others. The security segment is further sub segmented into device security, email security, application security, mobile content security, network security, identity access management, and multi-user management. The service segment is further sub segmented into managed services, and professional services.
- On the basis of deployment, the global BYOD & enterprise mobility market is segmented into cloud, and on-premises.
Inquiry Before Buying@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-byod-enterprise-mobility-market
Major Market Competitors:
- Cisco Systems Inc.,
- BlackBerry Limited,
- Infosys Limited,
- IBM Corporation,
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
- SAP SE,
- Tech Mahindra Limited,
- AT&T Intellectual Property,
- Honeywell International Inc.,
- HCL Technologies Limited
Company Share Analysis:
The report for BYOD & enterprise mobility market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Any difficulty? Talk to Analyst: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-byod-enterprise-mobility-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research