Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Industry for Gas Processing in US , Russia, and Iran Underpin Proposed US$100 Billion Investment in Global Gas Processin
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/28/2015 -- Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals - US to Shake Up Global LNG Market with Staggering Pipeline of Planned Liquefaction Projects Summary The global underground gas storage industry is poised for substantial 21% growth over the next five years. Europe, Middle East and North America are the only three regions in the world to witness construction of new underground gas storage sites by 2019.
Request For Sample Report Here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-for-gas-34663#requestSample
The three regions will collectively spend about US$56 billion to build new underground gas storage facilities for stability in gas supply and to aid their exports. Regions such as Asia, Oceania and South America do not have any planned gas storage facilities as these regions typically do not store gas for peak demand purposes, especially for the winter season.
- Up to date working gas storage capacity data by major regions in the world, forecast of planned capacity additions by 2019
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on proposed gas storage projects for the period 2015 to 2019
- Planned gas storage capacity additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and companies across the world
- Planned capital expenditure spending on new gas storage projects by region, key countries and companies - Details of major planned gas storage projects in the world up to 2019
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on gas storage projects across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the gas storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts of gas storage projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned gas storage projects across the world
- Keep abreast of key planned gas storage projects across the world
- Assess your competitor's planned gas storage projects and capacities