Market Research Store Has added latest report on "Global Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage Market Outlook (2014-2022)".
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2015 -- The Global Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage market is valued at $6.5 billion in 2014 with CAGR of -34.2% is expected to reach $0.23 billion by 2022. Global emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) have been increasing annually over the past decade. The increase in CO2 level impacts the climate, ocean, and landscapes. The CCS involves the capture of CO2 from power stations and Industries. The capture of CO2 can be done by post-combustion, pre-combustion and oxy fuel combustion. Carbon Capture and Utilization (CCU) has started to convert the waste CO2 emissions into valuable fuels and chemicals. The Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage is expected to have the excellent growth due to increase in global demand.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage market is mainly segmented by CO2 Capture Technologies, by Size, by Co2 Reuse Applications, by Source and by Geography. Based on CO2 Capture Technologies, market is segmented into Post-Combustion Capture, Pre-Combustion Capture, Inherent Separation, Oxyfuel Combustion. Based on Co2 Reuse Applications, market is segregated into Without Conversion, Energy Sector, Secondary Construction Materials and Feedstock for Chemicals & Polymers. Based on Source, market is further classified into Industrial Processes and Power Generation. By geography, Utilization & Storage market is further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the market include Carbon Cycle Ltd., E3tec Service Llc., Enn Group Co. Ltd., Lanzatech Inc., Skyonic Corp., Novomer Inc., Oakbio Inc., Basf E, Mbd Energy Ltd.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.